Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Welcome to Term 2 2020

Hi all,

What an interesting start to Term 2!

Because of COVID-19 lockdown we are all learning from home. Even I am learning, learning about blogging.   I am hoping you can all help me make this blog amazing!

Luckily I did learn a little bit from Mrs Cameron when I was working in Room 1 last year. But I’m sure I will still need a bit of help 😊.

Over the holidays I have read 11 books. My favourite books that I have read was the Twilight series.
I have read them before but my kids wanted to read them so we borrowed them from the town library. It was tricky sharing a book sometimes!

How many books have you read over the holidays?
Which one was your favourite?

Look forward to keeping in touch with you through our new Library Blog and giving you some great resources to support your learning.  We can do this together.

Mrs Thompson

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Thompson! You sure did learn lots about blogging last year in Room 1. These holidays Hailey and I read some books that I was lucky enough to get out from the school library. We enjoyed reading Chicken Divas and The Dinky Donkey. I have been reading the first book in the series, Wings of Fire. I see why all the children enjoy that series!
    From Miss Haerewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool blog, I also have read the twilight series, it is cool you are learning about blogging. continue the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Thompson,
    Your blog looks Great!, I'm not sure how many books I have read but my favourite was also the twilight series, and yes it was tricky sharing a book sometimes.

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Thompson, I have read 3 or 4 books over the holidays using Auckland Overdrive, the online version of Auckland Libraries - including Everything Kids Science Bundle Book for Kids, Everything Kids Dinosaurs Book and am just getting into a biography of A.A. Milne "Goodbye Christopher Robin", the guy who wrote Winnie the Pooh. I re-read Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (after I watched the movie). What is it about Twilight that you like enough to re-read?

    ReplyDelete