Monday, April 20, 2020

Attention Jigsaw Puzzlers

Hi all

Throughout the year, Mrs Thompson puts up the jigsaw puzzle table.  I remember last year we were working on some puzzles from Roald Dahl.  I remember looking for shapes, colours and writing on those pieces and competing against some of you to make a part of the puzzle.

Well, if you don't know, Mrs Thompson is the Queen of Puzzles in her house.  She not only reads LOADS of books, but she completes puzzles in her spare time.

You might be thinking that is easy, but she is not doing 100 piece puzzles like I did on the holidays with my son but we are talking large thousands and thousands of pieces.

How many did you complete over the holidays?  Do you have some photos to share?

Here is Mrs Thompson's latest creation 6000 pieces. I think she deserves a token for:




Happy Puzzling!

Mrs Fox

2 comments:

  1. You totally deserve a token for finishing. How long did it take to complete Mrs Thompson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have been working on in all of Term 1 :)

    ReplyDelete