Thursday, April 23, 2020

Footpath Art

My favourite kind of exercise is playing Hockey but I can’t do that at the moment 😢. My second favourite is walking. I usually try to walk in the morning before school. Lately I have been going in the afternoon. I have noticed something different on these walks. There are lots of bears in windows which are cool to see but I have also noticed something on the footpaths... chalk! There is one house not too far from me who has someone drawing some really cool pictures. Here are a few.



Which one is your favourite?

I also have a friend who has shared some photos of what she has drawn with her kids. A sensory walk. This looks like lots of fun. I wonder if any of you have done any cool footpath art? Or seen any when you have been out walking or bike riding?








2 comments:

  1. Wow there are some very talented artists who live near you Mrs Thompson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade - hi miss thompson i really like your butterfly very talented art you have done there

    ReplyDelete